Whichever sport a man chooses, the most important thing is that he likes and benefits him. Any sport is good for a person and the desire to practice is important. Someone prefers to swim, someone likes to run - the result is the same. The muscle group will be involved in almost the same way. The result of having a slender and toned body will be achieved in both cases. Yes, even take the hobby for gyroscooters spam The muscles of the back and legs are also involved, coordination of movements and posture are improved. I have acquaintances who abandoned the gym and now just enjoy walking on a gyroscooter in the fresh air. Instead of sweating at the gym, they just juggle business with pleasure.
The gym is a great tool for improving overall fitness and health. The gym helps to get rid of stress, unlike martial arts, they don't hit you in the face (unless you deserve it).
Perhaps now opponents of "iron" sports will attack, which is harmful, then male power will go into oblivion, and in old age everything will sag - all this is nonsense. All this is true only in case of using illegal drugs.
What are the advantages of all this?
1) Adequate hormonal levels for men. A sedentary lifestyle and the lack of the need to survive and fight bring their "fly in the ointment" to men's health.
2) Increased appetite. The more actively a person trains, the more food, water, vitamins and minerals are required. Often, in the conditions of a frantic pace of life, we simply have no time to eat, and we don't really want to. Over time, the body gets used to this lack of food, as to living conditions that are far from ideal, and simply saves energy.
3) Healthy spine, ligaments and joints. The body is destroyed both under the influence of a large load and in its complete absence, no matter how silly it may sound. If a man's lifestyle is like a stone's lifestyle, then a gym is a salvation from a catastrophic number of diseases and poor posture. Like swimming, exercising in the gym can help improve posture.
4) Increase muscle mass and reduce body fat. An attractive man is a fit man, this is dogma. Those who like "beer bellies", to put it mildly, are cunning :)
5) Self-confidence (this does not apply to health, just a bonus).
A man with a normal hormonal background , a healthy appetite, a strong back and decent amounts of muscle mass simply cannot help but feel self-confidence. It's like an aspect of psychological health.
In fact, all this is not very important, the main thing is that the person is good :)
Tai Chi and Chi Gong. If we talk about health, then there is simply nothing better than this. Pro appearance will change slowly, health will improve first.
Swimming. Male swimmers have the most beautiful figure. And also swimming is useful for back problems, develops lungs, improves blood circulation. Cold water is also good for the skin