CrossFit is a type of intense interval physical activity that uses exercises from different areas of fitness, weightlifting, gymnastics, and involves performing them in a circle one after another. The training time is strictly limited, but you need to have time to do as many reps and circles as possible.
The benefits of CrossFit training:
- All-round body development, due to the fact that for training exercises from various sports are used.
- Strengthening the cardiovascular system through proper physical activity.
- There are no age restrictions, it is important to correctly dose physical activity and carefully monitor your well-being.
- Weight loss, due to the intensity of exercise, fat is effectively burned.
- Development of endurance and flexibility.
- In addition to physical parameters, crossfit also trains the psyche: willpower, discipline, character.