want to try
tomorrow morning I'll go jogging in the park along the river in Maryino
What is worth knowing?
what's the best way to run?
how not to hurt yourself?
I'll tell you my experience, which I am sure will not suit everyone.
1) Download the application in which to set goals. Now I run 5 times a week, for each run there is a goal for speed and kilometers. The goal by the end of the year is to run 10 km in an hour, I go to it gradually.
2) Think of how not to get bored. It can be music, podcasts. I listen to podcasts about movies and TV shows as I enjoy them. There are a lot of podcasts - I run and I am educated.
3) Buy running shoes, running in them is more comfortable than in sneakers or other shoes.
4) Set routes so that they are different. Running in a circle is not interesting, but running to the nearest park and back or running to look at the river is already some goal.
And, most importantly, go for a run every day, without excuses.
If you are asking these questions:
what is worth knowing?
Better not start running. It will hurt you. Choose the best race walking. Walking - raises body tone, improves brain function much better than running ...
Walk 10 to 20 km every day and you will always feel normal.
.. .. *** as the Jews say - if everyday jogging was so beneficial for the body, then every second Jew would run on the treadmill ...
I was taught to run for fun by the guys from simple run. Stumbled upon them on YouTube by accident. Recommend, I was about to "quit" running because of constant fatigue. Now I'm just running 😊
It's easy to start running, the main thing is to force yourself to go jogging)) Regarding other questions: it is important to warm up well and stretch if you are far from sports. And the first week to run slowly and for short distances. Over time, the body will get stronger and itself will ask for longer and faster :)
Morning jogging is exercise and good mood for the whole day. You don't need to know any rules to run in the morning. You just run to yourself on the sly, listen to songs with headphones and don't think about anything. Just remember to look under your feet. That's all the rules for you :)
Let's start with the fact that if you've thought about it, then congratulations, you are on the right track!
Anders Hansen's book "Run, Brain, Run!" helped me in the beginning
I highly recommend reading it live! Thanks to her, I realized that:
1) Over time, our brain grows old and shrinks by several percent, where does dementia and so on. But, thanks to running, it will grow in you, and many of the senile diseases of the elderly, in the future, you will not be so scared.
2) Your body will thank you, and you will do some ordinary things much faster and more practical.
These are the most important points from this book.
In general, I started with a normal brisk walk, try a Scandinavian one. And then I started running. And the most important thing is not the quantity, but how much you can do. Don't overdo it. Even in the gym, when I have to do 15 exercises for 3 sets, I can shorten several times in each set.
I wish you good luck and health!
Good day Stepan and everyone who reads :)
A great question and asked, like never before! Tomorrow is the key word!
The main thing, if this is a run for health, DO NOT rush! 99% of beginners - a stormy start and before losing their pulse :) Pliz, no need.
Slowly, slowly. At first, without bringing to a high pulse and shortness of breath. The minimum distance, within your power. How do you recognize her? Easy. Morning will show you how much work you gave yesterday!
Pain in the calf muscles is acceptable. Small. Severe pain and especially above the knees is sad. You've gone too far, alas. Two to three days of recovery and load (distance and pace are three times less than the original). Massage, rubbing, walking is obligatory!
Smoothly, gradually, with undulating loads, increase your joy and pleasure by switching to running after two days, then every other day. After a couple of months, not earlier than 5 - 6 days a week.
Brisk walking together / instead of running is not only acceptable, but also useful. Especially in the beginning.
Optimum - load from 40 to 60 minutes a day.
Running in the fresh air - great! In any weather, the same is good. But not all at once :)
The main indicator for health is joy, mood and a feeling of "muscle joy" , which is obliged :) to accompany you until the end of your days.
Health to you, Joy and Good for every hour, day and year :)
Health to you, Joy and Good for every hour, day and year :)
KIT Zernograd help
Well, let's go in order!
1) I have never run - a dashing start. The first time happens to everyone.
2) I want to try - nothing would have worked without desire)
3) Tomorrow morning I'll go jogging in the park along the river in Maryino - perfect! It is best to use a ruler to figure out a route from home and back for 3-4-5 kilometers on the map and give yourself 40-45 minutes for this, no less. Take a screenshot and save to your phone. I usually do this so that there is a sense of distance and route - so as not to skip early.
4) What is worth knowing? It is best to dress so that it is cool to stand still - then running will not be hot. It is better that you have running shoes - then there will be no injuries. It is better that you sleep well - then you will not get tired in the first 10 minutes and will be able not to quit.
5) What is the best way to run? Well, with a smile. I try to chat a lot with newbies - this gives the right pace. Download the NRC app and watch out not too quickly - otherwise many start straight into the quarry wooooh - and blown away. First time? Low ambition is the key. Take your time: a pace of more than 6 minutes per kilometer is your best friend at first. It is better to run slower by an effort of will than to press yourself to run faster. And so we move on to the last point -
6) How not to injure yourself? Do not hurry. Don't run too fast and too much at once. Choose the correct footwear half a size larger (foot movement in sneakers - you need a little more space, otherwise you can knock your nails down and they will fall out. Not the first time, but after a couple of months or a marathon). One more time - take your time. Breathe and enjoy yourself - this is the main goal of your first run.
What clothes, shoes should be, how long it is desirable to run and to what temperature it is desirable